The recommended daily follow limit is up to 7000. In case when you follow more every day you could have follow jail.
Choose what type of closets you would like to follow:
- 1.Follow Closets (Ordinary closets) - the ones you can see when opening your or someone's Followers list. The PosherVA automatically goes to different Followers lists and follow closets.- Enter the daily follow limit, the number of closets you want to follow daily.
- 2.Follow Fresh Closet - closets where an owner of the closet recently joined to poshmark and added new listings.- Enter the daily follow limit, the number of closets you want to follow daily.
- 3.Follow Just Joined - closets that were recently registered.- Enter the daily follow limit, the number of closets you want to follow daily.
- 4.Unfollow daily. The tool unfollows people from your Following list from top to bottom one by one.- Enter the daily unfollow limit, the number of closets you want to unfollow daily. !!!!! We are not sure if Unfollow is useful. Fewer customers use it, but pay attention when the tool unfollows people. It meets more captchas than Follow or Share.
- 5.Activate the option to Run follow only in a specific time window. For example, start to follow after 7:00 AM and end at 10:00 PM. Following people in the daytime is a lot more effective.
Activate the follow options and press Save. After that, the PosherVA will automatically find closets to follow in the background while the computer active.
This feature can follow users from any user’s followers or following pages (e.g. poshmark.com/user/username/followers), including your own if you would like to follow back all of your followers, or cut back on the number you are following.
- 1.From someone's following or followers page
- 2.Follow New People - Fresh Closet
- 3.Follow New People - Just Joined
1) Navigate to someone's closet followers or following page where you would like to follow people. Example of the page https://poshmark.com/user/thrift_with_joy/followers 2) Open the PosherVA Follow tab. 3) Click Add on the Follow from the page section
(OPTIONAL) When you navigate someone's closet page, you can quickly add to follow people from the followers or the following list. To do that click on the PosherVA context buttons (icon with two hangers on the right side of a page) and click on one of the options.
Fresh Closets are those people who have recently posted their first item to their Poshmark Closet. You may also notice a few people in this section who have added more than one item to start.
When you open it in the Poshmark mobile app section, Find New People -> Fresh Closet tab, these a list of people.
In the PosherVA:
1) Open the PosherVA Follow tab. 2) Enter the number of people to follow 3) Click Add on the Fresh Closet section
When you entered the number of people to follow and click Add, the PosherVA will fetch the number of people from Find New People -> Fresh Closet and follow them once. It won't fetch newly added people every day or continuously.
People in the Just Joined section of the New People page are members who just created their accounts, but have not yet added an item to their closet. You might also find new users only interested in buying on Poshmark in this area.
1) Open the PosherVA Follow tab. 2) Enter the number of people to follow 3) Click Add on the Just Joined section
When you entered the number of people to follow and click Add, the PosherVA will fetch the number of people from Find New People -> Just Joined and follow them once. It won't fetch newly added people every day or continuously.
- 1.Set the Daily follow limit to 5000.
- 2.Enter 2000 to Follow new People in Frech Closet
- 3.Enter 2000 to Follow new People in Just Joined
- 4.Repeat steps from 2 to 3 a few times. And as a result, the PosherVA will have to work for few days to follow different people.
What is Follow queue 🤔?
That's a persistent list of Follow tasks, what PosherVA store in browser special memory, to remember the follow task that you added and running it one by one. It's important to running follow tasks consistently to look more natural, like a human doing it.