Send Bulk offers
PosherVA allows sending a bulk offers.
As you may know, the Poshmark allows seller send offer to likes (OTL method), but if you have a dozen or hundreds of active items it could spend a lot of you time to do it. With PosherVA you can do it only with just one click.
The app scans your items and selects those that have at least one Liker, and sends your offer discount.
OTL for listing with shipping discount. For listings with shipping discounts (built-in), offers will be sent with the listing shipping discount if your offer shipping discount lower. What is a build-in shipping discount? Since March 2021 you can set a shipping discount while listing the item. Check more details
Keep in mind, please. When you send an offer it sends it to everyone who liked the listing, not individually. The offer must be at least 10% below the lowest offer a potential buyer has received for the same listing in the last 90 days. If it is the first offer a potential buyer receives, the offer must be at least 10% below the current listing price.
- 2.Navigate to ACTIONS tab.
- 3.Enter Your Offer percent.
- 4.Select a Shipping Discount.
- 5.Select Subset of items- All - scan all your items and send offer to items with - Subset from page - to fetch listings from your open closet page. It could be filtered items for a particular brand or category. - From newsfeed - fetch recently liked listings from Likes news feed https://poshmark.com/news/like
- 6.You can add items age filter, to skip recently listed items. For example: send offer for items older than 30 days. Set 30 to the Exclude items listed in the last.
- 7.Click the Start button.
After the start, it could take some time to load and analyze items, so don't worry.