PosherVA Offer Watcher tracks new likes and sends Offers to liker as soon as possible to took buyer's attention while she is scrolling in your closet and remembers your perfect listings.
PosherVA overwrites the built-in shipping discount in the item while sending the Offer to Likers.
What is a build-in shipping discount? Since March 2021 you can set a shipping discount while listing the item.
- 2.Navigate to the ACTIONS tab
- 3.Click on Offer Watcher to toggle the feature.
- 4.To change the default options, click on the Edit button, and after changes, click on Save.
- 5.Set Offer Delay - Delay between liking and sending an offer. Send an offer after X minutes of liking. The default is 5 minutes.
- 6.Select Offer options:
- 1.Offer perceteg discont
- 2.Shipping offer:
- 4.Maximum price of items. In case when you don't want to send offers for items more than a specific price. For example: don't send offers for items more than $200.
- 5.Exclude items listed in the last X hours.
- 6.Exclude items with New tags or Boutique
- 7.Click Save to save offer options.
- 8.Click Enable to activate the Offer watcher.
Set different shipping discounts, depending on the price of the item. Offer a buyer free shipping for high price items and a partial shipping discount for low-priced items. Toggle the option Flexible Shipping to activate it and set the division price. - shipping offer 4.99 (you pay 2.46) if an item current price less then YOUR VALUE - shipping offer Free (you pay 7.45) if an item current price more or equal then YOUR VALUE
Don't send offers for items with Net Earnings lees then your VALUE
If you don't want to offer a discount on certain items, you can exclude them from the offer. Here's how:
- 1.Copy the item URL that you want to add to the Exclude list
- 2.Click on Edit on the OfferWatcher
- 3.Click on Add Item
- 4.Paste the Item URL
- 5.Click on Save item
- 6.Click on Save to save the updated OfferWatcher options.