How to Force an Update of Chrome Extensions
When we push an update to the PosherVA Chrome extension, it'll take your Google Chrome a variable amount of time to actually execute that update. To force that update to happen right now, please do the following:
There's two option to force the extension update:
- option A) Uninstall the extension and then install it back. Open the link and click Remove from Chrome https://posherva.com/chrome !!!!! After Uninstall you need to add new schedules because they disappear.
- BETTER/ Preferred method: Follow the below instruction:
- 1.Go to your Chrome settings (3 dots in the upper right of Google Chrome)
- 2.Select "More Tools"
- 3.Select "Extensions"
- 4.Turn on developer mode
- 5.Select "UPDATE" several times (5 times).
- 6.(Optional) Turn off developer mode.